Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting
- The F.C. Barcelona history is showed to its visitors in a unique place that will delight any football lover.
- The trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets. The 23 Liga and the 5 Champions League trophies are shown majestically in the museum.
- Any football fan’s dream comes true as they jump to the Camp Nou pitch and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium.
- Air conditioned motor
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer.
- Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only).
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum.
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of two tapas and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink.
- Transfer from F.C.B Museum to city center.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5 and ends at Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact, 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box.
You will enjoy a Brunch-appetizer in the new area In Tour Bar. From there you will be able to access to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also you will find the official F.C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandising.